Have questions about our sex dolls and company? Great! We've compiled a list of questions we frequently get asked and provided the answers below.
If you don't see your question on the list, please feel free to contact us by email or live chat.
Browse F.A.Q. Topics
Will I have to pay any import duties or customs taxes on my sex doll?Although unlikely, some shipments will require the customer to pay an import tax to their country's customs office in order to have their package delivered. Although we cover shipment costs with the package carriers we do not provide assistance with import taxes.
Will the doll skin stain?The doll’s skin although durable and resistant to rips, tears, and stain is not indestructible. You should be careful to keep your doll away from dark fabrics and tight clothing. If you like dark clothing you should be sure to wash it before putting it on your doll, and be sure to not store her with the clothing on. The best clothing for dolls is light colored, loose fitting fabric.
What’s the best way to store a sex doll?The best way to store your sex doll is vertically, preferably hanging from something, perhaps in your closet. Each of our sex dolls comes with a storage kit that will allow you to hang your sex doll for easy storage. By hanging your sex doll in a cool, dark place she will be safe from damage. There are other storage solutions as well if hanging isn’t a possibility. Placing your doll in a sitting position, or lying on her back are both popular storage positions as well, just make sure she is not wearing any tight clothing or dark color fabrics for a long period of time. Dark color fabric may stain the doll’s skin after prolonged exposure. The main things you want to avoid when storing your sex doll are:
- Contact with dark color fabrics - these may stain the dolls skin if in contact for a long period of time.
- Tight clothing - things like elastic bands may leave permanent marks or indentations on your doll if they are left on during storage.
- Sunlight - The sun may fade her skin and facial features unevenly.
- Extreme temperatures - Hot and cold temperatures may warp your dolls feature over time - these must be extreme temperatures, no need to worry about normal fluctuations, but below freezing and extreme heat should be avoided.
- Pressure points - if anything is pressing into the doll’s skin over a long period of time you may find some permanent indentation occurs. It’s important that the doll is suspended in air, or resting on a soft surface.
How long will a sex doll last?A sex doll will last anywhere from 2 years to 10 years depending on usage and care. A sex doll that gets frequently used and moved will be more likely to suffer wear and tear. There are many things doll owners can do to preserve and maintain their sex doll. If damage does occur it is also quite easy to perform repairs on your sex doll. We offer free repair kits for any reported doll damage, and each doll comes with a complementary cleaning kit to keep your doll in mint condition. We also have many helpful blog articles and tips so that you can keep your doll looking brand new.
What is the difference between the removable vagina and the built-in/fixed vagina?The built-in or fixed vagina is exactly how it sounds. The vagina is built-in to the doll just like a real woman. The removable vagina is a sleeve or fleshlight-esque tube that you can insert and remove from the doll. The tube is held in place by the doll’s labia. Which is better? Most of our customers prefer the built-in vagina as it provided the most realistic experience, however the removable vagina is easier to clean and replace. If you value complete realism you’ll want to get the built-in vagina, if you want something that is easy to pop-out and clean after use you should consider the removable vagina.
What is the difference between silicone and TPE?Silicone and TPE are both high quality sex materials. Silicone is typically regarded as the more durable material and TPE as the most realistic. Here are the main attributes of each material. Silicone:
- A bit harder than TPE but also more durable.
- More expensive.
- Easier to clean.
- Safe for human contact.
- TPE is softer to the touch.
- More realistic ‘jiggling’ of body parts (breasts, ass, etc).
- The material is more elastic which allows the dolls to be more flexible at their joints.
- Good heat retention.
- Less expensive.
- Safe for human contact
- Less durable than Silicone - more care is required to clean and care for it properly.